Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"Once Upon A Time" To Air On UK's Channel 5 This Spring

Good news for UK fans who have been following via internet downloads and wishing it would air locally: Once Upon A Time will start airing in Spring in the UK.

From The Hollywood Reporter:
LONDON – British network Channel 5 has picked up the ABC Studios drama Once Upon A Time, the Snow White-themed drama from Lost and Tron Legacy writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz. 
Channel 5 has acquired first run free TV rights to the show, which will air here in the spring.

Apparently Channel 5 have already started doing 60 second promos for Once as well.

I wonder if that means Australia and New Zealand will be getting Once sooner rather than later as well? The designated channels have already been chosen there but I haven't seen a starting air date yet.

You can check your own country's channel and air dates for Once Upon A Time HERE.

3 comments:

  1. The serie is in its forth week in Norway, one episode each week. Unfortunately I am not much impressed, but follows it - partly thanks to your blog.

    Best greetings from Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay that is good news. I was hoping that we would get it soon. Especially as we have Grimm starting on the 13th Feb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most amazing show that has come out in a long time. I was on the edge of my seat with each show, and it seemed like they were over so quickly because I would get so drawn into what was going on. I loved the writers adaptations of different fairy tales. Well done and well written!

    ReplyDelete